Dream V.S Reality

12 May 2010 12.15 pm

Quite early, wake up at 11 something today. I had a dream. Dream that make me laugh to myself again. In the dream, I was in Utar with a group of friend. I am not so sure who are them. The purpose I go Utar in the dream is for revision with lecturer. Before the revision start, I go to a big hall and I saw ms paa are there. I am so happy and go to chat with her. The hall is running a function soon. It is a singing competition. i meet you voon at the hall also. She is one of the organizers. Singing competition, I very interest on such thing. So, I plan to skip the revision and stay at the hall. In other wise, man nong is there too. She also has revision section with her lecturer. I am so happy and plan to watch the competition with her, just sit beside her. But things always won`t go right. After that, I think I have to back to hometown. I know man nong also want to back. Then I call her and ask her to back together. I am once again feel excited and happy. But, she refuse to go back with me, she say she will go back later with some sort of reason. Then, I feel very sad. I scream at the roadside. Because, I can`t count the number she reject me.

I totally speechless about the dream………….

没有评论:

发表评论