Just random...

11 May 2010 9.25 pm

New layout, once I open my blog, I will laugh to myself. Especially the picture displays at the blog title. It is cool. But also reflect 2 things of me. 1st I am super free and boring. Today is just 11 of May, my holiday is until 31st of May. Nearly every day I wake up at noon, eat my “breakfast” and back to my room play Dota. Really beh tahan but nothing else I can do. 2nd thing is I am quite a childish man. Erm…may be is v childish man. But i just like art. So I edit the picture cause I think is pretty cool and is something I like. I do like design. Actually I feel worried when see the picture on my blog, scare others will feel ignore to it. But, it is cool. Haha.

Degree. I have to work hard at degree. I can get 10 A`s in SPM is not depend on my luck. Although I always told people that I just lucky. EST I get B because I din study it. I work hard for the year and get the certain result. In foundation, maybe I stay alone and far from my home sweet home. No mood to study. I din have internet when I was 17. The only thing I can do is study. I willing to study for the whole day. In foundation, I just keep online and watch movie. I don’t want the life like tat in degree anymore. I want to work hard. I want my result come back again. I am a slow learner. But I can do it. Wish to have support. Now, support is related to my next topic.

Feeling to have a girlfriend because I think is a motivation for me. Only love can be my motivation. Money is not important for me. I do believe money can solve a lot of trouble but it can solve to blankness in my heart. Some say future? Is more even worst, future can be predicts. Everyone is talking about 2012, then, it will be no more future? At least now, I din have any target for my future. My friend said, family? I feel sorry for tat, i am being treat just like a prince since I born. My family always agrees my thinking. They think I can think properly. So, they treat me very well. I also promise to myself I will treat them well also. Family cannot be my motivation also. At least, I will listen to my gf. I am kind of good bf. Sometime. Haha …

After today, I think I will start drawing. Will post out also. ^^ if possible, I wish to continue my short story.

没有评论:

发表评论